Don’t have any idea what to get your favorite RVer? Well here is a list of some essentials that will make your nomad happy.
1. An air compressor is a very essential tool for the RVer. One that works for us is Viair 78P. Air pressure should be checked often and when you are in the middle of nowhere you’ll be glad you have a 12V compressor. Make sure you find the unit that fits your needs.
2. Keep connected when you are boondocking with a jetpack. Check with your cell carrier to make sure they support it. Even in the boonies you can a good to fair signal with a booster.
3. Boosting a signal can mean the difference between night and day. The MIMO antenna works for us and for our budget. There are many other options for your boosting needs.
4. Space is always at a premium. We found a great way to extend our ability to dry our towels and hang things up high from our cat. This 5 Hook coat hanger is almost invisible when not in use.
5. A good chair we found for easy transport are the Sunyear portable camp chairs. They fit nicely behind the drivers seat.